I have an idea for everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities:
Nice graphics! I want a shirt!

I wanna come down, what are the dates again? I'm to lazy to start at the beginning. :)

Michael

They have not set a date yet. Got any suggestion on when this should be:D

I'd love to fly down for a long weekend and be part of this, but summers are too busy...what about doing it in late Sept or Oct...is that too late in the year?
C-Dawg

C-Dawg, we seem to have more of a tendency for high winds and even h-canes in October. A real bummer because that's my partner's and my birthday. :(

Early September is usually pretty nice diving, but families with kids have to deal with school.

Boy CoolTech you are getting better and better at the T-Shirts very nice, very nice indeed.
Hey pick a date so we can get the ball rolling on this. I have openings after Aug 11 thru Sept. mine is booked but we can work around that.
Becky

augie:
How is the availability the weekend of August 10?

That's early enough that almost none of the families will be back in school, and it's also a week before youth s*****r season starts, which basically kills all of my weekends.

I like the pot luck get together idea...

I have every unit filled from Aug 4 - 11th so that one won't work:shakehead

Well, count me out, :) my trip for August is down to Foxboro MA. for a long weekend of Parrotheads and Margaritas. I've got tix to see Jimmy Buffett on Labor Day weekend.
Next time.:cheers:
C-Dawg

speargirl:
We can do it Aug 17th,18th,19th and on... but your down by 10 people so I can house 53 divers mine is booked or you could bunk 2 extra per unit and we are back to 63.

For me August is wide open except the last w/e.... I have to be in Cincinnati Sept 1 to see Rush.... :bang:

Which operator will we be teaming up w/ for the diving....? Conch is organizing the Invasion - so they might be sick of us... :)

(Becky - get w/ Brenda and see about teaming up for next years invasion...!)

-Tim

Ok I have the dates and the dive company. Bare with me I will post the Family Reunion on a New thread.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom