I have an idea for everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speargirl:
I know the dives were warmer than your showers :rofl3: I would say sorry but this is just to funny and you could have have used MissD or ...
:rofl3: While I could have, and the shower would have been warm... it's not the kind of thing I am into, thank you! :11: :rofl3: :rofl3: :11:

Hey All
I'll be in FL this year from Aug 3 to 28th and would be glad to join. I have a family of 4 and my brother's family (5 people, 3 divers) would also likely want to join...as of now, any weekend in that range would likely work...

CoolTech:
:rofl3: While I could have, and the shower would have been warm... it's not the kind of thing I am into, thank you! :11: :rofl3: :rofl3: :11:

OMG my mind never goes there unless provoked:rofl3:

jagfish:
Hey All
I'll be in FL this year from Aug 3 to 28th and would be glad to join. I have a family of 4 and my brother's family (5 people, 3 divers) would also likely want to join...as of now, any weekend in that range would likely work...

We would love to have your family and friends join us thats why it's called a SB family reunion you get to meet family members you didn't know you had:D and I'm sure you will get to meet the :confused: ones too, But every family has a few in the closet somewhere we have CoolTech:rofl3:

You know Pat we still need a dive company that can handle 60 or so divers. And be able to get them home for dinner on time.

shirtstart.jpg

shirtstart_t.jpg

CoolTech:

Neat tee shirt.

Nice graphics! I want a shirt!

I wanna come down, what are the dates again? I'm to lazy to start at the beginning. :)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom