I just quit my job!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

battles2a5

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Whew! So I just quit my job to take another one with a big promotion and raise to boot. I've been working in strategy consulting which means I've waking up at 4:30 every Monday to catch a plane every week for the last couple of years. My new job is a 10 minute commute with traffic.

The best part is that after my last day of work I will be boarding a plane to Bonaire for a week of unlimited shore diving. I just bought a new set of dive lights to celebrate :crafty:

Ahh... life is good today.

Well nothing like rubbing it in huh?
Have a good time, and good luck in your new ventures.

Damn... Now I feel so depressed!!!! as I am left working without a raise!!!

Just Kidding... GOOD FOR YOU, have a blast in Bonaire.

congrats!!!

i'm actually in the process of interviewing, and hope to get an offer before i go on my cozumel trip in 13 days.

hope i get to enjoy it like you do!!

Congrats and enjoy Bonaire. Sounds like you won't have a problem waking up early enough to make it to the dive boat in the mornings.

TOM

Congrats! I wish I could move to Bonaire :)

Congrats on the new gig. Now have fun burning through all those airline miles and hotel points you have earned over the last couple of years.

Envious is the word I would use to describe myself at this time. Good luck!

wanna traded places for a week you work my job and I'll go dive?

Now why in the world would you quit a job... and then take on another one when you could just be diving all the time like me? More pay means nothing if you don't have more holiday time to use it on dive trips! Seriously, congrats... some day I may try working again, but I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom