I just WON a scooter!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
how fun...

how much are those things?
site says $800US - not somethng ive ever thought of having

hubby asks for it to be here before christmas.. he wants to put it under the tree with his card on it

Congratulations. They are a blast. I bought one a couple of months ago and truly enjoy using it. Another new toy. My wife has yet to try it. I suspect that I will need to purchase another one in the new year.

almitywife:
5.30am and im still thinking swwwweeeeettt!!

thanks guys!!

in the interest of martial bliss, hubby who has a camera rig and soon to get a rebreather tells me that with scooter we now can spend longer in the water and scoot on back to the shore later rather than sooner now!

he also tells me that i can tow him and his camera!

sorry jim... your going to have to come down here to play with the new toy

cheers
:rofl3: :rofl3: I'd love to come down. Just a little far for my budget and vacation time available. Someday perhaps. Maybe after my son gets to Okinawa:D and decides to bring his dear old dad:( over for a visit:14: I can drop in on the way. Until then, enjoy and congrats.

I was thinking of getting JB one for Christmas, but then realized I would need to buy two or he would jet off without me and we would fight over it.

You deserve to win that!

Soon, you will be having fun like this.

MiniwankaJeffScooter.jpg

well that just looks cold Jeff!!! brrrrrrr, you know im a WWW

but Rig did ask for pics of me scootering around in a thong :wink:

almitywife:
well that just looks cold Jeff!!! brrrrrrr, you know im a WWW
Which is better. Less Gear = Faster

There are cheaper ones... DH and I got one at DiversDirect.com for $299, I think.....or $3-something...

We're planning to tow/share....

Congrats on winning one -- and a really nice, expensive one, too....wow!!

almitywife:
but Rig did ask for pics of me scootering around in a thong :wink:

is there a subscription service?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom