I just WON a scooter!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool, now you can play submarine and torpedos with it now :)

ok, despite the jokes of calling this a pool toy... its big, its heavy and a ***** to figure out how to open so i can charge the battery!

tomorrow im going out with a hubby, 2 nephews and a niece to play with it... i hope to get it off them and get some time on it myself

Chargingbattery.jpg

It is GOOD to be ALMIGHTY huh? The almighty says, "I want to win a scooter" and wham bam, your welcome ma'am.

hahah... well i was taught by my italian parents that "i want doesn't exist" but i really really hoped to win it and wham bam.....

now to really really hope to win tomorrow nights lotto! :wink:

Don't be greedy, WISH THAT ON ME, and then wish me to take care of you and your family, see how that works, share the wealth, share the love, ROFL.

well it took me about 10mins last night to figure out how to take the cone off but it was charged up and today we hit the pool with it

very cool to play with (had to fight the kids to get a go at it) but looking forward to tomorrow when it goes into the ocean

almitychild, almitywife, almitynephew#2 & almitynephew#4
PoolGroup1cropped.jpg

Is the scooter rechargable or you put gas or something in it?

electric rechargable...takes about 10hrs to charge and it runs at high speed for a little over 2hrs it seems

Well, I'll stick to kicking with the fins :). If I was driving that thing, I would have killed myself by ramming into a rock or something and would make the strangest of headlight.

almitywife:
electric rechargable...takes about 10hrs to charge and it runs at high speed for a little over 2hrs it seems
Over 2hrs! - Nice :) I can't wait to get one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom