I wanna be a freak!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you don't use any screws either!

Ha! I thought you were teasing me dude.:D A deacon's bench, cool. How'd it turn out? Are you working on your own house? I have an old house I have plans to renovate. Geez...you sound more experienced than me in WW too. Ah well!:crawl:

I haven't heard when the show is. I missed the cottonpickin London one! Are you going?

Ouch, sorry to hear about the finger:alright:

today and this weekend. I might go Sunday AM.

Yes I use screws but not where they can be seen (except on decks......)

Mostly biscuits and dowel joinery.

I love working in old houses. I worked in a century home in the beaches a while ago...plaster was so old it cracked if you looked at it hard! The house I just finished had newspapers from 1945 under the floor that I tore up. I found a 45 penny as well. The boy who is going to live there is really pleased.

The lady of the house and I read the old papers for about 45 min and she still paid me for the time!

If you need a hand on the old house, give me a call and pay me in beer!

As an ex ontario type I do like to drop in here from time to time.
Born and raised in Oakville. Used to be a nice small town.

You talking cold?
Where I live now it hit -47 C this week. Thats cold.

Did I tell you about my 24 days in Bonaire this winter?:mrcool:

I've done some training in Ontario fresh water. But not any fun dives. If I get back this summer I would love to dive with some of you.

arcticcat once bubbled...
As an ex ontario type I do like to drop in here from time to time.
Born and raised in Oakville. Used to be a nice small town.

You talking cold?
Where I live now it hit -47 C this week. Thats cold.

Did I tell you about my 24 days in Bonaire this winter?:mrcool:

I've done some training in Ontario fresh water. But not any fun dives. If I get back this summer I would love to dive with some of you.

No Prob.... Give us a call.

Anyone taking the name of a snowmobile is OK in my book!!!

Ontario Diver once bubbled...
If you need a hand on the old house, give me a call and pay me in beer!

Coool OD!:bounce: I'll start stocking up! Man, talk about the perfect guy! A woodworking/renovating SCUBA guy!:wink: :D

Hey arcticcat!
That'd be great! if you come by this summer, let us know, I'm in for sure!:D

Aquabella once bubbled...

Coool OD!:bounce: I'll start stocking up! Man, talk about the perfect guy! A woodworking/renovating SCUBA guy!:wink: :D

How about a woodworking/renovating SCUBA GUY that has his very own 24ft speedboat that can do 65mph that you can scuba dive from?

It comes in handy by keeping your charter costs to a minimum! Plus you can dive the Keystorm with a minimum of wasted time since you can get to US and Canadian customs faster!

:pirate:

Thanks...
If I make time for ontario this summer it would be great to see some wrecks. Especially with people who know where to go. What would work for me is cram lots of dives over a few days cause vacation time is so precious. And what ever other fun stuff, like touristy stuff and good food etc.
What time of year do people start diving tob. or kingston and brockville?

I don't know about "usually"

but we will be trying to get the season started pretty much as soon as the ice is gone from the shoreline. Last year it was about the beginning of april, hoping for about the same this year.

and there will be a 24' steel workboat, not very fast, but very stable and rugged, running pretty much every weekend, anybody is welcome! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom