I want to be one of the dorky kids!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the reason there is so little traffic in the Dork Divers area because you guys are always diving? What am I missing (besides your posts)?

We post all over the forums, not just here. But, yes... many of us just dive alot!:D

You absolutely qualify! Welcome!

And awesome colors, by the way. :dork2:

You absolutely qualify! Welcome!

And awesome colors, by the way. :dork2:
Agreed! Kind of a reverse shark repellent, or maybe better to say distractant. It is actually a Yum-Yum Yellow shark attractant which takes the focus off of the other divers in the water effectively repelling them. Pretty neat huh? Well neat for the other divers anyway!! :D

Go fnfal!!

I think I meet the key requirement, I always at least try to have fun when I dive.

Now, I am a little on the conservative side in the gear, black wetsuit, black BC, yellow fins....but, I think I've stuck my big toe into the Dork infested water with my new tanks...bright red.

I think I meet the key requirement, I always at least try to have fun when I dive.

Now, I am a little on the conservative side in the gear, black wetsuit, black BC, yellow fins....but, I think I've stuck my big toe into the Dork infested water with my new tanks...bright red.

Way to go Idaho, just bring up a seven-month retired thread! :shakehead:
Nothing says :dork2: better than that! :D
Oh, and you dipped into Dork waters with them yellar fins before you got your new tank. You just "came out" and admitted it with the tank! :D

And yes, the key ingredient IS FUN!!!

Welcome aboard!

:shocked:

Dork threads retier.:no: they sometimes doze off and need a kick in the butt.

:D

I was so excited when I read the title, thinking computer dorks unite even on a SCUBA forum. But alas, it is a dive dork club. I dive, I love diving and I am a dork. So, guess I fit in. Any other computer dorks that love to dive too?

I was so excited when I read the title, thinking computer dorks unite even on a SCUBA forum. But alas, it is a dive dork club. I dive, I love diving and I am a dork. So, guess I fit in. Any other computer dorks that love to dive too?

Welcome aboard! :dork2:
Don't forget to send Teamcasa the $35 entrance fee.

Back
Top Bottom