I want to be one of the dorky kids!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was so excited when I read the title, thinking computer dorks unite even on a SCUBA forum. But alas, it is a dive dork club.
Thankfully, computer dorks make excellent dork divers. Otherwise, they'd *never* have let me in, hehe. :biggrin:

Come to think of it, I might have to sling some code on my next dive just so I can claim that I have been a perl diver. Oooh, and I can write some classic code below 60 feet and claim to be a real deep C diver, too!

(I guess any hope I had of claiming *not* to be a computer dork pretty much just flew out the window, eh? :D)

I love the title cause that's me!!!!! Oh, pick me, pick me, I wanna be in the dork club!!!

I'm a dork, love to dive so much that I dove all April in our local quarry in a wetsuit when the water temp was 44 degrees, if that ain't a dork...and I had fun!!! :shakehead:

I did a quarry dive yesterday. I have to say, they are awesome!! Surface entry like a boat with no boat ride. More stuff to see because there is less enviromental whineing aobut sinking stuff in a man make hole in the ground.

If y'all get the chance to dive madison quarry, I reccomend it. Plenty of space debris to dive through including Space Lab modules and a Titan re-entry vehicle. If you get there early enough, you can tour the U.S. Space and Rocket Museum just up the road after you dive. I did.

Better Diver Madison Quarry

You just dove Madison?!? Awesome! mb and I hit it last year and enjoyed it quite a bit.

(Well, now back to my continued surface interval. I've *got* to get finished with this whole house thing already. It's all but completely drydocked an entire dive season, and I really would like to get back to my normal dorky self, already.)

I love the title cause that's me!!!!! Oh, pick me, pick me, I wanna be in the dork club!!!

I'm a dork, love to dive so much that I dove all April in our local quarry in a wetsuit when the water temp was 44 degrees, if that ain't a dork...and I had fun!!! :shakehead:

Sam, you are so entered into our little club. :D

Sam, you are so entered into our little club. :D

Yay, Dave says I'm in the club :yeahbaby:

Yay, Dave says I'm in the club :yeahbaby:

Don't forget to send him the 50 bucks......(same split as last time Dave? :D)

Don't forget to send him the 50 bucks......(same split as last time Dave? :D)

:rofl3: hey, aren't you Mike or Michael, did I meet you at the Chambers dinner in May when I was out west?

:rofl3: hey, aren't you Mike or Michael, did I meet you at the Chambers dinner in May when I was out west?

Why yes, yes he is one in the same.:wink:

Why yes, yes he is one in the same.:wink:

Now he's trying to fleece 50 bucks from me to split with you. :shakehead: Can't trust ya west coast dudes. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom