I want to try scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver:
Does anyone offer the Nitrox or wreck diving course in moncton??

Nope - but the St. Andrews shop offers Nitrox and cheap accommodations while you are in town doing the course ($20/person/night)

I was at Beaver Harbour today. Vis was about 5 feet, water temp was 46F. Saw a couple of sea ravens who wanted to play and a crab that grabbed my hand.

Vis was too poor for photos, but I did get a couple of shots of a pig carcass that was at the entry to the walk down the beach - must be a recent thing, not decomposed at all - very strange!! Why would someone go all that way to gut a pig?

Kim

Nice pics :p heehee... thats not too bad.. chris and I would stay in our dive trailor that we built.. because it's free accomodations :p but just have to find a place to put it..... Haven't been to beaver in a veryy long time.. probably go back this winter.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom