If you had $2000.00!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It would go a long way toward purchasing initial equipment for my wife and myself.

Just think.....

yip

I would definatly fix my dive transport vehicle. 1994 4X4 Nissan.

Then get a dry suit.

well - considering that the scooter I want is $4k I guess I would just have to hold off with that and upgrade my 14 amp light to dual 24 watt HIDs... One tank mount and one hand held - I can cook the shrimp right down there that way...

Dane

(Using the thickest Texas accent one can muster...)

Oh King_Neptune, honey? You need to take a look at the copyright date of your "operators manual"? I'm looking at the one published - just a second here, let me find the page...WELL I'LL BE GAL DANGED! Printed just YESTERDAY?!
Just a few minor "updates" were made to the following:

#6) Federal Express is the preferred choice of transporting the said gift certificate and the fund is spelled a bit different. "K. Neptune" is actually spelled "S-c-u-b-a-d-w-e-e-b". The spelling of "Rebreather" and "Fund" are unchanged.

#8) (minor change) "depart postal location" is now "depart federal express location".

I'll send you the updated manual as soon as possible!

A week for 2 in Yap or Palau or some other remote exotic location.

ID

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom