If YOU had 25 days to dive in the pinas....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waaahahahahahaha

actually eastern side... non-commercial lambanog is still readily available in the provinces... need to just ask around actually...

stay away from the laguna type though, utterly worthless in my opinion... makes good banka fuel though

hahahahahahaha

Jag

Hi Allen,

depending on the standart u like. Actually I would not stay at Apo Island, maybe one or two days. I would recommend a resort near Dumaguete.
Diving at Apo was fantastic last week. 30+ meter vis and no Current. The Jacks at mamsa were a bit deeper than usual, but the diving was great.

For more questions just drop a line

cheers

Rudi

uwrudi:
Hi Allen,

depending on the standart u like. Actually I would not stay at Apo Island, maybe one or two days. I would recommend a resort near Dumaguete.
Diving at Apo was fantastic last week. 30+ meter vis and no Current. The Jacks at mamsa were a bit deeper than usual, but the diving was great.

For more questions just drop a line

cheers

Rudi

Thanks, Rudi. Could you recommend a resort in Dumaguete that isn't too expensive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom