I'm Back....well kind of

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
Hey, Mike, don't you usually make a May Coz trip?

Hey ggunn..........longtime!
yes, we usually go in May and in Sept but this year has been very busy and dont know when we are going to make it. We wont be able to plan too far ahead so were just going to try to get a week trip in when we can. Are you going once again in May?

5615mike:
Hey ggunn..........longtime!
yes, we usually go in May and in Sept but this year has been very busy and dont know when we are going to make it. We wont be able to plan too far ahead so were just going to try to get a week trip in when we can. Are you going once again in May?

Yeah, May 6 - 20. There's going to be a bunch of us there; take a look at the "Is it too early to talk about May" thread for the list and dates.

ggunn:
I got email from Holly yesterday, and unfortunately she will not be down there in May.

thankx gordon,

:frown11: man, that's too bad, it's one of the higlights of my trip just seeing Holly.

HI GANG -
This is to everyone that wrote here - wow thanks! I have missed you all too! Thank you for the warm welcome back!
No, unfortunately I will not be in Cozumel in May. Armando has opened the store on a limited basis (Monday - Friday 7:30AM - 1:00PM. Additional rentals or service needed on evenings or weekends available by calling Armando on his cell 044-987-8876-0548), and is in there basically reorganizing everything in hopes of having everything ready for the "big rush" not sure when that big rush will be, but...when it comes he'll be ready! From what I understand everyone needs to go by La Ceiba and see the new rock wall/waterfall/and there is more...but you will just have to go see for yourself - they say it is AMAZING! While you are there - say hi to my hubby for me!
Take care and I will check the board about every 3 days to answer!
HUGE HUGS!

Holly, I can confirm the waterfalls at El Cid La Ceiba Resort turned out lovely. In fact, the whole hotel is gorgeous, yet still casual. There are 30 rooms available now, with the rest to open shortly. The waterfront restaurant is now serving a limited menu, but plans to be fully operational very soon. The pool is filled, the beach has sand and palapas, life is good!

For those of you considering a last minute Easter week in Coz, hotel space on the island is scarce, but there are rooms available at El Cid.

Coz Sally:
Holly, I can confirm the waterfalls at El Cid La Ceiba Resort turned out lovely. In fact, the whole hotel is gorgeous, yet still casual. There are 30 rooms available now, with the rest to open shortly. The waterfront restaurant is now serving a limited menu, but plans to be fully operational very soon. The pool is filled, the beach has sand and palapas, life is good!

For those of you considering a last minute Easter week in Coz, hotel space on the island is scarce, but there are rooms available at El Cid.

Sally,

Thanks for the update on the 'ol La Ceiba, we'll be sure to stop by and see our old haunt when we are there in a few short weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom