I'M IN TROUBLE NOW...!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Besides getting $100 back from Hotels.com when my room did not meet the promises in the booking email, I figured United owes me something for their plane problems forcing me to do the bag drag from Cancun, arriving 6 hours late. At least they should reimburse me for my expenses - hey, I took the bus and not an expensive taxi, porter fees getting luggage to the dock, and the ferry. I just sent that request, so we'll see how it goes.

The turtle rescue dig was certainly a high point in my trip. Jeanie from 3P set me up with local expats Patrick & Barbara, and we rode the turtle truck to the east side with a couple of program employees to dig up some nests that recently hatched to save any stragglers, count shells & bad eggs, and help with a couple of nests ready to hatch. I was covered in sand...!!

upload_2016-8-25_13-21-1.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom