IMPORTANT-2 ALL MEMBERS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine's definitely up to date....even added a hint to find a "permanent female dive buddy".

Mine's always been up to date, Abby... I just wish I could get my damn AOW finished so I can update my cert level! (Weather not good... :( )

Done, as asked! It's scary to see interests field once I filled it in. It's all over the map!! ages

Alison....Your home page link don't work.

And when are you coming to Texas to earn your TSDT patch?

Whooo hoooo!

I may be new but I'm in too!
Good goin Scubbababy!
There's always someone that's got to prod on those slow folks, draggin thier feet or fins.

Hopin to hear alot more about this, since I came online just as the announcement was made.

Anyone with any further info, let me know.

I'm also a pretty good artist, so if any help is required, get back to me.

Got a Mac, Photoshop, other stuff, thoug I am in the process of preparing a move once I find out where the hell I'm goin.

May end up near you, Butch!

Ages.... LOL to your list of interests... a psychologist's dream! And do you really raise St Bernards? Can I have one?....

TM... ummm... duh.... :loopy: it don't work coz I fergot to put the .com after angelfire! Woops... try it now, but pls note it's continually under construction so it's a tad messy in places :p

And I'm coming to TX to earn my TSDT patch as soon as you pay for my airfare, darlin'!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom