IMPORTANT-2 ALL MEMBERS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and I'll say it again....your guys are excellent!! :bounce:

HOWEVER.....I am sure theres more of you sitting at your computer screens reading this and you havent filled out your profiles.....come on.....admitt it....we know who you are :wink:

Come on guys.....takes a couples of seconds, maybe minutes....it doesnt hurt - honest!!! - Oh and don't forget to post afterwards....tell us what it was like for you x hehe x

Updated as requested Mam.

Just added to mine SCUBA BABY. I feel like I just did my part, kind of like selective service.

I'm a new poster, so no need to update.... but....I have a question:

At the bottom of the profile form it says,

"Receive Email On PM
If you select this option, when someone PMs you, you will receive an email notifying you of this."

Will someone put me out of my torment: WHAT is a 'PM'? It sounds a little painful.

is it a
Post Mortem
or Private Mail
or Plans to Murder
Perform Mozart, Pre Masticate, Playfully Motivate

or... this sounds good...
Personal Massage

nope, none of those sound right.

Can someone explain?

-bash

-bash

Welcome to the best place to spend your surface intervals!

Secondly, you're correct, PM is Private mail or message - in order to receive them you have to click 'yes' under Receive Email through PM at the bottom of your Profile. It's a way of emailing someone privately while keeping the link to a particular thread... (Is that right, LD?)

We look forward to hearing more about you and your diving adventures...

" All Done"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom