In desperate need of reviews for Aruba Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagal7

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone:

We are heading to Aruba next week and have been doing reseach on the sites that we "must" see......
I have come up with a number of Dive Operators that hit the places that we want to dive, but we would be a lot more comfortable if we could get some feedback from other divers that have gone out with them.....
Here is the list (in no particular order)......
ANY help would be deeply appreciated!!!!!!!

1- Mermaid Sports Divers
2- Unique Sports of Aruba
3- Searuba Fly n Dive
4- Red Sail Aruba
5- Pro Dive Aruba
6- Jads Aruba (although they have not responded to my emails)

****Also...do we need to bring our wetsuits???

Thank you lots :D

I haven't used them my self but a friend was very happy using them, definitely not a cattle boat. No hand holding either.

I always dive with Romeo at Native Divers (Native Divers Aruba Scuba certifications) Give Romeo or Vanessa a phone call since they don't always check emails. He is a small operator that only takes out 6 or 7 divers. Dive Aruba also gets good reviews on scubaboard, but I haven't dove with them. I only went out with Unique once about 4 years ago and there were 22 divers on the boat with 2 DM's. Red Sail is also a cattle boat. Do a search on Mermaid and you will see that they have had a few problems in the past.

Hi Everyone:

Thank you so very much for all the info......

1- I truly dislike "cattle boats"......
2- I will look into Native Divers....thanks
3- I could not find "Dive Aruba's" website anywhere.....thanks again.....I have read good things about Clive

Keep the information coming, PLEASE!!!! :D

I only dive with Clive.
Love the guy. Always a fantastic time.

You won't be dissapointed.

Jads comes highly recommended.

About the wetsuit question: the water temperature should be around 80F to 82F this time of the year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom