Intova Sport Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are two short (<1 min) video clips I shot last night with it.

Intova Sport Pro Test. Lion Fish. - YouTube

Night dive testing Intova Sport Pro - YouTube

They are uploaded in 1080HD

I checked out your videos and the colors look awesome. Did you use some sort of the filter (I know the red slip on filter isn't out yet)? Some of the other videos shot by the camera are all green...Thanks.

PS. I got a 32GB class 4 mSD card on sale at RadioShack for $35 (about 50% off right now) and now in 1080 mode it shows I have ~5hours of space available.

no filter at all. just lighting. I had it set on auto white balance for the videos and pictures.

i did not get a chance to dive today due to a storm. however, I checked my camera without a card and got the same response. I am going to have to look in to that.

Best buy is selling 32 gb class 10 sandisk sd cards for $29 which is great. im thinking about getting one for my gopro instead of a bunch of smaller 8 gb cards

Just picked one of these up and can't wait to use it. This thread was a huge help, thank you JamesK.

I initially bought a Hero 2 and then returned it in favor of the Intova. I plan on going to adorama in the next few days to figure out a lens cap option.

Glad it helped someone. I hope you enjoy your purchase.

Picked one of those too and shot a lot of footage topside and under water. I'll post a few clips once I get a chance to edit them a bit.

JamesK, what kind of tray are you using? Any suggestions for an entry level set of torches too? Nothing crazy and small enough to travel with? Thanks again for the help.

I am using a dual light tray from Light & Motion. I also use two L&M sola 1200's. Great compact lights. they run close to $700 each though. However, you could get the 500 lumen versions for much less.

Another (cheaper) alternative is Intova tray with two flexible arms - the one they show on their site. The tray comes with one 30cm arm and you can attach an extension and the second arm. I had two Intova wide angle torches already so I used them with this setup. Torches are less than $50 on amazon and the rest of the hardware will run you around $90 or so. Like the one below with longer arms.

http://intovanet.siteprotect.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Video-Torch-Adapter-new.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom