Intro. Cave Diving May 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am leaving in the morning for my "cave diver assistance" appointment, but should be at Ginnie tomorrow evening. I plan on staying throughout the day Sunday, but whether or not I will be diving is dependant on a cold that seems to be creeping in on me. One way or another, I should be there to cheer on the Cave Diving Division of the Conch Divers (Ra Ra Ree, Kick him in the knee! Ra Ra Rangled, Don't get entangled!). OK, I will shut up now.

GDI:
Andy after the photo shoot lets do a dive

you're on

what time should i shoot to be there on Sunday?

Scubafool: i got bored with the snorkel guy...plus he did not express the inner
rage that the modern world brings about in the post-modern subject, a mixture
of anger and powerlessness, so masterfully expressed by the Flea...or something

:eyebrow:

The photo session starts at 11 am I can be there early to get a dive in with you and then go do that or we will have to see when it ends

GDI:
The photo session starts at 11 am I can be there early to get a dive in with you and then go do that or we will have to see when it ends

OK Rick, I can't resist. Are you posing for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue? Gonna spice uo your website? Decoration for inside the trailer?

Mark Vlahos

Mark Vlahos:
OK Rick, I can't resist. Are you posing for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue? Gonna spice uo your website? Decoration for inside the trailer?

Mark Vlahos

I wish!

The photo shoot is for the NACD Student Manual.

Andy I'll leave here to get there by lets say 8 am and we can get a dive in. Then after the shoot we can get another one in, time permitting.

Fred you wil be back one day keep your chin up (but don't hold it with your left arm)

Rick, i'll see you there at about 8:15 or so... we'll be sure to get a dive in.

Madeline: come on down!! it'll be great to dive with you. i'm sure you'll get
there at a more reasonable hour (say 10, 11)? see my PM

H2Andy:
Rick, i'll see you there at about 8:15 or so... we'll be sure to get a dive in.

Madeline: come on down!! it'll be great to dive with you. i'm sure you'll get
there at a more reasonable hour (say 10, 11)? see my PM
Now it's to late for Rick to pick them up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom