Introducing the Liquivision Xen & Xeo!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I figure they must have discovered a couple bugs and are working hard to deliver a state of the art computer.... :)

Xen Software v1.09 has been released to all customers some time ago. If you registered your Xen and it had a software version earlier than 1.09, you should have received an e-mail with the update.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

New release date is End of July????? I was expecting to enjoy the Xeo on my summer dives (June & July).
What is the latest on this?
Thanks, Saul

Does the PC Interface option brings a program to where download/display/print the dive log information captured by the Xeo?

I'm currently a Suunto user and I use Suunto Dive Manager software for that purpose.
Thanks, Saul

X2 on this one. I am also a Suunto user and am looking for a replacement. Also wondering if there are any plans for air integration and a recreational diving mode that will automatically be setup for NDL and a safety stop.

Any plans for a color version of the x1?
How about the capability of displaying tank pressure and remaining air time?

Any plans for a color version of the x1?
How about the capability of displaying tank pressure and remaining air time?

They have decreed on many occasions that they have no plans to morph the computer in the recreational use direction...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom