Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What night is the mixer on?

For those who did not attend last years invasion. We have 2 official events where all crew members are asked to attend.

The private cocktail welcome party on Saturday June 30,
The private farewell dinner and group photo on Thursday July 5

All of them I would expect!
04.gif

James is also correct, there will be folks having dinners and trips into town throughout the week in small and large groups.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are also Excursions taking place on Friday July 6 for those who signed up for them. Whalesharks and Cenotes excursions both which cost extra outside the Invasion package.

You must sign up with Al at Bay Adventures, there will be no way to add people at the Invasion to either excursion. So if you are thinking about going on either excursion do it now, space is limited.

Just checked and the flight from Houston to Cozumel on June 30 return on July 7 is now under $600. Slowly butsurely the price seems to be dropping a bit.

Well we are going to miss the June 30th function cause we don't arrive til July 1 but will be there in spirit.

Glad we got our tickets already the airfare watching game is over.

I just got off the phone with Felix. My wife and I are in, for two weeks.

Flights are on hold. I am ticketing with bump vouchers from our trip to Coz in February.

I'm glad I checked SB and saw this opportunity.

Jim and Shirley
San Diego

Flights are on hold. I am ticketing with bump vouchers from our trip to Coz in February.

Jim and Shirley
San Diego

Flights ticketed. See you all in Coz.

It's looking more and more like I'm going to skip this year. Airfare has been hovering around $700 and that's way too much to spend for this trip, especially since last year it only cost me $400.

Just checked and the flight from Houston to Cozumel on June 30 return on July 7 is now under $600. Slowly butsurely the price seems to be dropping a bit.

It seems to be dropping $100 on Monday then going backup on Friday morning. Tickets need to be purchased mid-week!

Jim and Shirley
San Diego

WELCOME ABOARD
That's AWESOME, I will add you 2 to the crew list on Friday when I get the updated list from Bay Adventures.

It's looking more and more like I'm going to skip this year. Airfare has been hovering around $700 and that's way too much to spend for this trip, especially since last year it only cost me $400.

Chin up Mike,
I have ask for help from the Scuba Gods and a few other friends :blessing: to help everyone on airfare. Although my airfare has remained stagnate others have been reporting a downward trend. Stay positive

Back
Top Bottom