Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe we just broke the 100 day mark...

Sounds like a long time when you put it like that :D

If only I could be part of the 'advance party' to arrange things? I could leave tomorrow. I'm sure I'd have it figured out by July. :D

Nah man, that time will fly by and before we know it we will all be getting our gear checked out and packing bug spray and copious amounts of Tylenol and BC Powder.

Sounds like you're planning on getting the all out of your all inclusive post-dive beverages :D

It's so hard to find the right balance ... or is that, it's so hard to stay balanced? Recommend 8 hours between drinking and diving (not scientific, just my personal rule of thumb)

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Stay hydrated. Alternate alcohol/water through the evening. Let's not have any DCS this trip. :thumb:

If I drink that much to where I am hurting, I won't dive at all. I am old enough to know better and old enough to care. Nothing worse than a hang over at the ripe old age of 40, it just hurts to damn bad.

Back
Top Bottom