Is there competition between NAUI certified divers and PADI certified divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... In order to be a real competition the game must be fair, The players must be atleast close in competitive levels for it to be sporting:)

... In order to be a real competition the game must be fair, The players must be atleast close in competitive levels for it to be sporting:)

That's what I was thinking as well.:wink:

To swerve away from the hijack though;
We all have something to learn from one another, and most importantly, we all have fun together. In the end, we are all divers. The agency was just the route we took to get there. If I were to drive to Chicago from Colorado, I wouldn't hate someone for taking I-90 instead of I-80. Maybe they wanted to see Mt Rushmore along the way.
Heck, there are even those who would take I-70 and stop over in Kansas City for some cool Jazz in Westport, and then hit Bonne Terre Mine before a stop in St Louis.
Eventually, we would all get to Chicago, where hopefully we might split a delicious deep pan pizza and share the stories of our adventure...

Eventually, we would all get to Chicago, where hopefully we might split a delicious deep pan pizza and share the stories of our adventure...

Don't forget to sample the Goose Island beer or dive some of our Lake Michigan shipwrecks.

Donkey-2123.jpg
exps25931_QC10482D11A.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom