Is there something weird going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THelsley:
Whoa! that's very cool! Does it work in this thread too? Let me try it out:

:eyebrow: Hey ^you^, I sent you a PM. Did you get it? BTW Nice Avatar! Hey ^you^, your very popular today. I see you all over scubaboard and everyone is talking about you, ^you^.:eyebrow:

I must have missed something last night. I did not get a PM and I seem to be the new center of attention on this April Fools Day. Did I miss a party?
:monkeydan

If I see one more He-Man avatar, I'm going to barf. The other avatar doesn't bother me as much..........April Fool's I guess! Someone's got some time on their hands.

LobstaMan

D_B:
I think that whoever thought up this ( ^you^ ) .. should get a medal and written up as one of the best April fools gags ever!

You guys, yes, I'm talking about you ^you^, are the best :D

It is a great hack, wish I would have come up with it. I am real interested to know how I became the catch-phrase of the joke, but I am still enjoying it.:wave-smil

Now if I can just avoid any and all blame.:spaninq:

:monkeydan

OK ^you^ stop the PM's, I have forwarded them to the Mod's.

I am not interested!

D_B:
I think that whoever thought up this ( ^you^ ) .. should get a medal and written up as one of the best April fools gags ever!

You guys, yes, I'm talking about you ^you^, are the best :D

Sorry to upset you all but I had NOTHING to do with this and it is beginning to tick me off. If I could stop this, I would, I dont even have an idea on where to begin. Give me a *$%(*$ Break.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom