Is this a good deal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XPATMANX

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just finished my open water dives so i am now certified :) A scuba shop ahas offered me a (Bare 7mm Supra Arctic Fullsuit) for 199$ canadian. Their offering me this because i have just finished my training and they would like to give me a deal on some inventory. I was wondering if anyone has ever used this wetsuit and can comment on wheather it is worth buying or not. Any comments are welcome :) Thankyou :)

A scuba shop ahas offered me a (Bare 7mm Supra Arctic Fullsuit) for 199$ canadian.

Sure, I think it's reasonable! $199 CA is about the same in US currency, and I don't see getting a lot better price currently.

The Arctic is a great suit, just watch the zipper pulls. Had to replace my tab with a zip tie. :)

I like the suit, it's good to be able to try on before you buy it as well, can save a lot of hassle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom