Is this drysuit good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teknitroxdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Since a custom drysuit is out of my price range for now, I've been looking for a stock suit that will fit my dimensions. I'm 6'2, 34 waist.

Is this one any good?:https://www.divetank.com/gear/product.php?id=117&PHPSESSID=5c7953fb62b24fa3ef677069095b8e8f
It looks like either the MTall or the MLTall will fit nearly perfect. And, I can get drygloves so that the seals don't leak due to my 'tendony' wrists. And it's cheap(er).

Is this any good, and are there any others that are available in that kind of sizes?

thanks again

I think your link is wrong - goes to the Experiments posting.

Problem with their certificate - sorry, not going on it despite any assurances.

Far_X:
Problem with their certificate - sorry, not going on it despite any assurances.
It's just for the security. If you don't enter your credit card info, you should be okay.

As for the suit: It's a good buy. Bare suits are well made and the people I know that have them love them.

Ooh, Bare. Cool. I hadn't been able to find the brand on there, but Bare is good. Thanks.

If your considering this suit, also look at the Whites Nexus. It includes suspenders. They will be extra with the Bare I believe.

Any idea how much one of those would run? I'm trying to keep it in the range of little more than a good semi-dry, my other option.

thanks

Hmm, yeah I just found that deal. It's a little too much, I'm looking in the 500-600 dollar range. Since I won't be using it a whole lot, I'll wait until I start tech diving to get a custom nice one.

Back
Top Bottom