Is This True

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not even going to touch what you would need to do to get to the point of being able to actually vomit smegma.

For some reason, I find black gear more appealing. :D

rubsp1.jpg

jonnythan:
You keep talking about pink webbing.

I'm really starting to wonder about you... and Pug and OE2X and all the other PNW divers.

Then I guess I shouldn't mention the fishnet stockings ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Then I guess I shouldn't mention the fishnet stockings ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Fishnet??? Now that's an entanglement hazard Bob! :wink:

Jason

Soggy:
Incidentally, while this is a really ludicrous thread, those pictures are of JJ, so that should answer your question...
I know! That's why I though they were funny!

oversea:
DIR dictates the use of black or monochromatic gear?

No. A lot of divers just prefer black. Not sure why. It seems to be a personal choice that's very popular.

Black is stealthy, it's slimming, it looks hard core, it's simple, it doesn't clash with other colors, it doesn't show dirt.... Pick your reason.....

ps If this was merely a troll then shame on me for taking the bait :wink:

not to bash on the new divers, but I would honestly concentrate my energy on how to look like this (see pic bellow) underwater - trim wise, rather than worrying about the colors. I know we all want to be cool and all, but I think the cool factor underwater translates more into being squired away diver, as opposed to having all black gear.

P1010566.jpg

P.S.
this is JJ in the pic.

VTernovski:
not to bash on the new divers, but I would honestly concentrate my energy on how to look like this (see pic bellow) underwater - trim wise, rather than worrying about the colors. I know we all want to be cool and all, but I think the cool factor underwater translates more into being squired away diver, as opposed to having all black gear.P.S. this is JJ in the pic.

The approach to diving, this mentality is truly DIR. DIR is so much more than gear and color... Thanks VTernovski - you got it. :wink:

MaxBottomtime:
For some reason, I find black gear more appealing. :D

rubsp1.jpg

Why do I keep clicking back to that picture...??????? :07:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom