Island Divers revisited...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, point taken and I agree with the last 2 posts. This will be my last post on this thread.

Was hoping this board would stick to the subject of Diving and not rehashing personal issues, this thread/issue was closed prior by the Moderator (see http://scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=174443)

In future I will only respond to dive related threads, and not get involved in personal statements or agenda's.

I apologize to those I offended.

Time to go diving! [after the Superbowl...]

Let's move on.

Sure was looking like a pond out there today! Nice change from last week.
So how is a thread about a LDS not dive related? BTW Id like to point out I have a cute little blonde daughter too, how would that be sexist?

Some people get SOOO offended SOOO easy.
I too have noticed, ON OCCASION, the lack of service at IDH, but, compared to others that we have to deal with, they get MY business, I think there is some growing pains going on, but the vast majority of their staff are great, and I will continure to recomend them to others.

SPG....WC, I have a Oceanic SPG on a quick disconnect(took the Veo and put it on the wrist) if ya want $65......and come get the Yak.......and find a buyer for my boat, or else I may have to actually start advertising.............

I was thinking about that. You could store your boat there in long term for $20/month. THEN you could escape Texass and come back to dive and have a place to stay too.
I need a threaded hose end. Can the quick disconnect be removed?
Where is the yak? I want to come see it. BTW we are moving the boat, again. Got a slip for 135/mo and half of that is discounted if i go to the work day once a month. Mo betta.

Sounds like you got a slip at Iroquois Point... Lat I heard you got the discount if you worked 1 day a quarter.

SPG can be removed from QD, but the QD cannot be removed from the hose.
Iroquois point, heard it was pain to get in and out if anything goes down in Pearl.....
Not liking Hickam? or you just want a cozy slip with cable TV?

We left the cozy slip with cable. Hickam is becoming a real PITA in a hurry. They have one guy who can run the skiff without ramming the boat five times, they wont answer the radio even when I told them to make sure it was on and to listen for me to come and get me as I ended up in the drink with my cell phone in my pocket.... Work two days a quarter, half days in reality and it's half price. Less then than Hickam. The biggie is easy access. We live on this side and Im leaving for a while so K can care for the boat beter in a slip.

onfloat:
Better hurry up. I did a dive this morning at point panic, vis had to be 100 ft+!! and it's flat!
Now to go watch the Superbowl!!

Man, I REALLY hope conditions hold up...haven't had any nice dives in a while.

Wildcard:
I was thinking about that. You could store your boat there in long term for $20/month. THEN you could escape Texass and come back to dive and have a place to stay too.
I need a threaded hose end. Can the quick disconnect be removed?
Where is the yak? I want to come see it. BTW we are moving the boat, again. Got a slip for 135/mo and half of that is discounted if i go to the work day once a month. Mo betta.
WC,
Have you started your PH permitting process yet? you ain't seen PITB yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom