I've gone CRAZY for DiViNg!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In fact, we're so crazy about diving that we didn't even notice that the last post on this thread was approx. 2 years old... :D

Laurens

Delayed replies like that and not paying attention to them shows you are crazy about diving -- or just plain crazy? :crafty:

Kimber

.......how these old threads keep popping up.

Well about 60 dives later I am still CRaZy about diving. (not be\ad consiering I am land locked in the desert)

All of my vacation time is spent around this sport. And they say heroine is addictive.

Good Diving,

Dave

I'm just a bit sad to think that generations of our ancestors had no opportunity to experience the joy of diving as we do today. They'll never know what they missed. Imagine your own life without diving. :dontgetit

Diving off Sydney a few weeks ago, the whales were serenading us with a chorus that was deeply primordial, the smaller fry were everywhere, the viz was fantastic and the apres-dive beer tasted like nectar. Why wouldn't I kill to do it again next weekend?

discrepancy:
I'm just a bit sad to think that generations of our ancestors had no opportunity to experience the joy of diving as we do today. They'll never know what they missed. Imagine your own life without diving. :dontgetit

Diving off Sydney a few weeks ago, the whales were serenading us with a chorus that was deeply primordial, the smaller fry were everywhere, the viz was fantastic and the apres-dive beer tasted like nectar. Why wouldn't I kill to do it again next weekend?

Wow! Agreed.

Again, I think it is almost a spiritual experiance when you have dives like described above.

Dave

TekDiveGirl:
Delayed replies like that and not paying attention to them shows you are crazy about diving -- or just plain crazy? :crafty:

Kimber
Yes definitely CRAZY!!! Must be the teachers long summer holidays going to my head!

Anyway still crazy about diving!

Annette

Back
Top Bottom