Jade Cove Diving Log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cadiverguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
A bounty of natural treasure lays waiting at Jade Cove on the California coast, south of Monterey. In order to make your trip to this interesting spot more enjoyable, Otto is posting his Jade Cove Diving Log online at Otto's Dive Log | Otto's best dive sites in southern California and beyond. Visit the blog to get the details of where to stay and how to access this rough but beautiful dive site. This week's post provides information about the general area, a map, and details about diving the north cove. Future posts will talk about the south cove and other nearby areas. Safe diving!

I have driven by but never stopped to dive. Looks like a beautiful place. Is there really Jade there?

TONS of it. You just gotta know what you're looking for and be able to distinguish it from similar looking rocks. Be prepared for a grueling hike to and from as well. I wouldn't recommend the dive if you're not in top physical condition. It can also be a bit sharky, depending on the time of year. Fantastic dive though when conditions are right.

Your blog is a good read. I really enjoyed it and posted it on Submergeyourself. I am looking forward to future posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom