Jan 2015 Cayman Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are hoping to either today or tomorrow. The weather is perfect. Very flat water and very little current today. We did the mini wall at Lighthouse point earlier today, also quite a beautiful dive. I'm hoping to get on a boat with DiveTech for tomorrow to do the North Wall before the storms come in on Tuesday and maybe mix it up.

My advice - if there is a chance to go north at this time of year then jump on it!

I work for Divetech and am back in work tomorrow, it'd be nice to say hi while you're in town. I'm doing a tech course so we'll see how it all fits in.

I agree completely. If the weather allows for north wall diving, I'd modify all other plans and head up. We were on GC just after thanksgiving and fortunately managed 4/7 dive days on the north wall. You can always dive Hepp's or Turtle Reef in the afternoons or at night.

We are hoping to either today or tomorrow. The weather is perfect. Very flat water and very little current today. We did the mini wall at Lighthouse point earlier today, also quite a beautiful dive. I'm hoping to get on a boat with DiveTech for tomorrow to do the North Wall before the storms come in on Tuesday and maybe mix it up.

I also dove Lighthouse point this afternoon. Probably saw you and didn't even know ;-)
I will be on the morning boat with divetech tomorrow so maybe we meet.

Scoobydrew, I missed your message until just now. I'll be in tomorrow doing a Stingray City dive with Steve. And, we DID get to go north! The first site - Black Forest - was incredible. So lucky the weather cooperated. And, as it turns out, dbnewton and I were on the same boat. He speared a nice lionfish!

Thats awesome buddy, I'll be at lighthouse tomorrow continuing tech training so will see you there if you are around, I'll be easy to spot as will be using doubles.

You're gonna love stingray city too!

Thats awesome buddy, I'll be at lighthouse tomorrow continuing tech training so will see you there if you are around, I'll be easy to spot as will be using doubles.

You're gonna love stingray city too!

I looked for you yesterday but all the DM were right side up and I was looking fir the upside down one 😉

Back
Top Bottom