JAX Area Meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to everyone who attended. I had a great time!!

My husband Tim (timle), myself, Ben (OneBrightGator), Mason (masonlc), Toby (back40), and Mike (not yet on Scubaboard along with his non-diving fiancée Meghan) attended. We talked about past trips, favorite dives, techniques, caves, reefs, you name it. No specific dive trips were set and the consensus seemed to be that the cost of offshore JAX charters sort of makes it difficult to get a group ocean dive going. Perhaps in the future a more economical way to get offshore will let us all plan a trip. We had a wide range of experience from OW divers looking to dive after a break to cave divers.

Hopefully we’ll do it again. Its great to meet other interesting people and discuss your passion for the sport.

In the meantime, see you around the springs!

Thanks everyone,
Miranda

Thanks for the good conversation guys. I will be looking forward to the next meeting. Maybe we can get some people that have some offshore hookups to come next time.

Toby

Would anybody be interested in doing a meet n' greet again soon?? Went to Ginnie Springs yesterday, I got a taste of diving and I want more!! All I can think about is when can I dive again? Anybody interested?

I know a few more people from the Jax area that would like to. We are all new to SB so we missed the last get together. If we have any other takers out there let us know so we can plan.

I was thinking the other day that we should try to get another one of these going since I've seen a few new Jax people on the board.

The day, time and place worked out well last time, but if we have anymore people we're going to need a reservation. How many people are interested in, say, Tues the 8th?

I was thinking the other day that we should try to get another one of these going since I've seen a few new Jax people on the board.

The day, time and place worked out well last time, but if we have anymore people we're going to need a reservation. How many people are interested in, say, Tues the 8th?

Will have to check son's little league baseball schedule...Tuesdays are bigtime baseball days for him!!!

Thanks.

Tim and I could do the 8th. We will be in Bonaire the 19th to the 26th so as long as it doesn't get pushed that late I'd definitely be game!!

Miranda

I know the new Sneakers on 9A is big enough that I doubt we would need to call head. Would be great to hook up with everyone. As Pill said it would depend on our LL schedule but we could stop by after even if they have a game. If that's the case we'll be the 2 with the two kids in baseball uniforms. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom