Joes, 8-9 8-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did not...You did!

Alright children, quit breaking the board!

Dave??? I'm sure glad I didn't ask where your GF was at! :confused: Like Jen said, "Give us a heads up next time!" I almost opened my big mouth and popped the question!!!

And too think I thought Jen got around! Come to think of it, she does!!!:rofl3:

Alright children, quit breaking the board!

Dave??? I'm sure glad I didn't ask where your GF was at! :confused: Like Jen said, "Give us a heads up next time!" I almost opened my big mouth and popped the question!!!

And too think I thought Jen got around! Come to think of it, she does!!!:rofl3:

Since when do I get around? :11:

I was very happily taken until recently, [-]and then there was the baseball player, the lawyer, the business consultant, the IT guy[/-]...Ummm...Nevermind! :D

Oh yeah, I need to meet you guys. :D

Glen was there as well but he was doing "Scuba Camp" with a bunch of yung'ns.

I'm glad to know that you all aren't the stuffy bunch. :) Seems like we'll fit right in.

Stuffy?:confused: Far from it!!! :no

Don't take us wrong, we are serious about diving. We just have some very interesting surface intervals! :rofl3:

Oh yeah, I need to meet you guys. :D

Glen was there as well but he was doing "Scuba Camp" with a bunch of yung'ns.

I'm glad to know that you all aren't the stuffy bunch. :) Seems like we'll fit right in.

Since when do I get around? :11:

Don't make me think right now!!

I hear Peyton may need a little loving care over the next six weeks!

I know where Peyton and the boys will be as of Friday! :D Way it looks this might be his last year.

Chris, make sure and take the donkey out to FRP.

Don't make me think right now!!
I wouldn't dream of making you think Wally...What is this world coming too??

I know where Peyton and the boys will be as of Friday! :D Way it looks this might be his last year.

Why aren't you sharing information? You know I can be trusted!!! But as far as this being his last year...You're crazy...He's so effen solid...he's got a lot of time left. This will probably be Dungy's last year though.

Back
Top Bottom