Joes, 8-9 8-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might be able to make it.

By the way Dave...Next time you change girls within 2 weeks...could you give me a little heads up notice please??? I REALLY loved looking like an ass! :froggy:

You didn't look like an ass, she knows everything. I try to put everything on the table so there are no surprises and I don't have to cover my back side.:14:

Oh yeah, I need to meet you guys. :D

Glen was there as well but he was doing "Scuba Camp" with a bunch of yung'ns.

I'm glad to know that you all aren't the stuffy bunch. :) Seems like we'll fit right in.

Far from stuffy. I think we're just starting to get rolling. Like Chris said, we take the diving seriously and the surface intervals.........well........let's just say with a few taco's and some wobbly water, anything can happen. Sorry about not giving the heads up. Everything is cool with us though. We are only human and she understands that quite well. I dated her for a year until April and we had a falling out. We worked that problem out. She is a great girl. She works at a rehab house for women with addictions. Always willing to go out of her way. I hide no info from her.

Why aren't you sharing information? You know I can be trusted!!! But as far as this being his last year...You're crazy...He's so effen solid...he's got a lot of time left. This will probably be Dungy's last year though.

And you call yourself a Colt's fan? Do you have any idea of where they have their training camp at? I'll give you a hint..Google Rose Hulman Institute of Technology. Then look at the city. Campus is within a couple of miles from my house.

I don't know about a lot of time. His practice is limited this year as he is trying to take care of the shoulder. Not something that is unusual for a QB. All the greats went through it.

BTW, what is a Dungy "autographed" football worth to a Colts fan?

Far from stuffy. I think we're just starting to get rolling. Like Chris said, we take the diving seriously and the surface intervals.........well........let's just say with a few taco's and some wobbly water, anything can happen. Sorry about not giving the heads up. Everything is cool with us though. We are only human and she understands that quite well. I dated her for a year until April and we had a falling out. We worked that problem out. She is a great girl. She works at a rehab house for women with addictions. Always willing to go out of her way. I hide no info from her.

Believe me, I know that the fun banter and ribbing between people on a forum is acceptable and I assumed that you all are familiar enough with each other to joke around. I wasn't insinuating that you guys were stuffy. I was genuinely glad to see that you aren't! :wink:

I have been active on a forum or two where some people take themselves too seriously and it brings everyone down because you have to walk on egg shells in order to not offend someone. I prefer an open, fun atmosphere to BS with people and joke around. As long as the real, serious things are addressed in an adult manner.

I made the assumption that with an activity such as SCUBA diving that the group of people involved would fit that profile quite perfectly. I can tell that I'm going to enjoy meeting all of you.

I prefer an open, fun atmosphere to BS with people and joke around. As long as the real, serious things are addressed in an adult manner.

Serious things...adult matter? No idea what he is talking about. :shakehead: :D

I'm serious about "adult" things...:14:

wait, no.

Please don't tell my wife! :ssst:

Adult things...well that is a different subject. :cuddles:

Not when your around!! :D

sorry, I'm going to miss that weekend. Leaving for Destin the friday night before.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom