Joes, 8-9 8-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3:

You guys are killing me!

We have to be there @ 9 for her to start. We'll be @ the Paradise spot in a silver VW Jetta. Front plate says DuB GuRL

Chris, she won't be there till noon at the earliest, after all she is going to get tanked. If she even shows at all. Remember that last time she told me that she would be there? How long did I wait? I even staid Sunday for her. :no

Well, it looks like someone owes me an entry fee! 10-12 no show:confused:, no regulars around to dive with, dry weekend other than the drinks while talking with Joe.....Never trust a blonde!:no

:rofl3:

You guys are killing me!

We have to be there @ 9 for her to start. We'll be @ the Paradise spot in a silver VW Jetta. Front plate says DuB GuRL

See you there! I'll be driving a white Pontiac van with a diver down plate and a "Got Water" sticker on the back window. We usually meet over at the NH shelter directly over from the check in. I met a father/son team at Paradise Saturday, I thought for sure it was you. I guess I won't be stopping at the shop since I still have full tanks from this weekend! :11doh:

if you mean saturday as in yesterday, then it wasn't me. Unfortunately, my son went back to Arizona for the school year on friday. :(

if you mean saturday as in yesterday, then it wasn't me. Unfortunately, my son went back to Arizona for the school year on friday. :(

Sorry to hear he won't be around for some diving. I asked those two if they were on SB and they hadn't a clue, so I knew it wasn't you. Looking at your avatar and that father/son team, I thought for sure it was you. I was surprised today at the number of classes out. I think some shops are coming down from up north since BS flooded and the water quality at BS is uncertain.

Ok, I totally suck and I will take care of your entry fee next time out Chris. Although I didn't know anyone was counting on me to be able to dive. (Wasn't Dave supposed to be there??)

I was "tied up" until noon yesterday...:eyebrow:

Unfortunately I was already in Crestwood, I should have just came on out, but I hadn't been home since 4pm on Saturday. So to drive all the way home, then turn around and drive all the way back?? $4 a gallon?? Sorry, couldn't do it!

Plus the Brickyard was on! THE BRICKYARD!

Hi, My name is Jennifer and I'm a bad dive buddy! :(

Ok, I totally suck and I will take care of your entry fee next time out Chris. Although I didn't know anyone was counting on me to be able to dive. (Wasn't Dave supposed to be there??)

I was "tied up" until noon yesterday...:eyebrow:

Unfortunately I was already in Crestwood, I should have just came on out, but I hadn't been home since 4pm on Saturday. So to drive all the way home, then turn around and drive all the way back?? $4 a gallon?? Sorry, couldn't do it!

Plus the Brickyard was on! THE BRICKYARD!

Hi, My name is Jennifer and I'm a bad dive buddy! :(

Chaching!! Told ya guys!!

Tied up, ya right.

I think we need to introduce Brian (Komi Hunter) and Jennifer. Perfect match I think. I would say WT but he usually shows up, just late. :D I also wouldn't do that to the guy.
Ya know, I'm not really sure how we would get Brian and Jennifer together since neither one of them ever shows. Then again if we could get Jennifer there then we could tell (lie) to Brian and tell him that there is going to be a hot chic at Joe's that he should meet. :D

5 more days till Canada. Bet that you can't wait till I am gone!

We already tried that Wally. Neither she nor Brian were very impressed....

Hope you enjoy the trip, I failed to get Little Cayman worked out again this year, I'm sure bummed out.

Wally, please share the last PM i sent you with Chris...I really hate repeating myself

Sharing is done! I think the guys won on this one, AGAIN. Now bow down and admit defeat!! :evilsmile:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom