Jokes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok this one is the greatest joke ever, and the later it is the funnier it is:

A bear and a rabbit are taking a crap in the woods. The bear looks over to the rabbit and sais "does the crap ever stick to your fur" "no" the rabbit replied,

So the bear whipped his a** with the rabbit

So then, Saul and Eli are hanging out in the bar after a round of golf.

Saul says to his best friend "Eli, Do you think that there is Golf in heaven?"

Eli thinks and say "I don't know. But I'll tell you what - whichever of us who dies first. He comes back and tells the other."

So they agree and a month later, Saul goes to his maker....

Two days later, Eli is about to tee off and he feels a spooky presence. "Saul?" he says.

"Eli, I've come back to tell you about heaven. And I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that there are hundreds of great courses in heaven. Never any waiting to tee off. Always get good bounces. The greens are like pool tables.

The bad news is that you are in my foursome for Thursday morning."

Why did the chicken fall out of the tree.........................

Because he was holding on to the monkeys tail

:mean:

Heard about these two riding down the road on a Harley, they passed a billboard with a Hot Model holding a beer. They guys girl said, "I bet if I drank a six pack of that you would think I would look like her." And the guy said, "NO!" "If I drank a six pack of that, then you would look like her."

Rich :jester:

Two cannibals were hunting in the woods and they happened upon this big field surrounded by trees. In the middle of the field was a beautiful blonde. THe son said to the father "dad can we eat her?" The father quickly said, "No son, we'll take her home and eat your mother" :jester:

Bertha was very depressed. Her husband of 50 years had just commited suicide the day before. She decided that she would join her husband by killing herself. The only problem was, she had to think of where to shoot herself so it would end up killing her.

Bertha drove over to her doctor's office and asked him where your heart is. He told her right below the left breast, so she went home.

Bertha grabbed her husband's gun and shot her left knee.

:D

Back
Top Bottom