Jon Line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, looks like it was edited after I posted that and it looks like he is talking about an actual jon line, e.g. the dog leash loop goes around the anchor line then attaches to the scooter.

That's what it is for? I thought it was for after diving bondage sessions...

Any forum that removes or doesnt allow alternate viewpoints ceases to become of any use to anyone. Removing opposing views just makes it a propaganda page and is worthless.

Probably the main reason the DIR forum is quiet here is because they all use DIRX or Decostop instead.

Any forum that removes or doesnt allow alternate viewpoints ceases to become of any use to anyone. Removing opposing views just makes it a propaganda page and is worthless.
Agree

Probably the main reason the DIR forum is quiet here is because they all use DIRX or Decostop instead.
Decostop is for buying and selling gear and if you mean DIRExplorers for DIRX...it was stroke fest the last time I was there.

Large parts of this board suffer from over-zealous moderation which quite often eliminates counter-points which is a shame.

Always good to hear various sides or we become all yes men.

Thanks for everyone's participation in any case.

I've been away for a while. Do you think the forum was less pushy a few years ago with the mods? But I seldom posted to the DIR section, so was not aware of the censorship issues.

In other forums I've been on they put abusive posts in recycle section before deleting or a flame section, hall of shame etc.

Personally I like to see posts stand as is. Even flames and profanity have their purpose. Shows the condition of inner peace of the author - as what we write is reflected with what is within us.

Wrong speech can be corrected with right speech, but deleted speech disrupts this opportunity to learn from others.

Always good to hear various sides or we become all yes men.

The term 'yes men' is sexist. We prefer the term 'affirmative persons.' :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom