Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How you doing? Long time no see. :)

Don't let PHD fool you. He loves abuse. :D

went to Vortex and Morrison springs today and did 5 dives. the water is perfect now. Hopin the gulf will improve soon

HEY PEOPLE!

I passed my Advanced Rescue Diver Course! WOOHOO!
The water portion was a killer, but I made it through better than I thought I would!

Carolyn:shark2:

HEY PEOPLE!

I passed my Advanced Rescue Diver Course! WOOHOO!
The water portion was a killer, but I made it through better than I thought I would!

Congratulations! Now hopefully you can "rescue" people from those evil Bahama Mamma's.:D

The last test was rescuing an unconsious diver, who then out of the blue became conscious and combative, then the buddy on the surface became panicked and attacked me just as I was about to surface. It was crazy but I kept my reg and my mask and got out of the situation after making the victim really buoyant then fended off the crazy buddy. It was fun but dang that takes alot out of you! It was a really long day but it definitely made you globally aware of everything.

The last test was rescuing an unconsious diver, who then out of the blue became conscious and combative, then the buddy on the surface became panicked and attacked me just as I was about to surface. It was crazy but I kept my reg and my mask and got out of the situation after making the victim really buoyant then fended off the crazy buddy. It was fun but dang that takes alot out of you! It was a really long day but it definitely made you globally aware of everything.

Good thing you like sharks! Shoot, will they let you use a bang stick on those "combative" types? :D
Oh wait, Denise has a paddle, maybe you should have borrowed that!
:D

Seriously, way to go! I doubt I could have passed the test. I am not a good enough swimmer! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom