Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This Andy?

wow... I remember when he started diving... :D (I think)

I guess he got over that issue with clearing his ears that he had on a dive with us a couple years ago....

Mike I'm not sure he is over the issues yet but at least he was able to clear this weekend!! We pumped him up on Sudafed, Afrin and chewing gum beforehand...LOL..I am just so glad he was able to clear!! Actually, he started diving before me and I am close to 160 now. He has had so many times when we just wasn't able to clear.

Hey Clay...if I send you a picture of the mystery boobs that showed up on my camera, will you see if you can identify them? You know lots more of these folks than I do.

Thanks.

:shocked2: Docc don't come on here talking like that. You're in enough trouble as it is. And if I had known what all pics and videos you were going to post from last weekend I wouldn't have just tapped your butt with that rope I was holding in my hand as you walked by me when you were leaving Sunday morning, I would have spanked you with it.

And just for the record everyone, it was not me!!!! I got wasted enough to do some crazy booty dancing last Saturday night,:shakehead: but none of it was a strip tease!!!

Hey Clay...if I send you a picture of the mystery boobs that showed up on my camera, will you see if you can identify them? You know lots more of these folks than I do.

Thanks.

just post the pic in the "hot chick thread" :popcorn:

:shocked2: Docc don't come on here talking like that. You're in enough trouble as it is. And if I had known what all pics and videos you were going to post from last weekend I wouldn't have just tapped your butt with that rope I was holding in my hand as you walked by me when you were leaving Sunday morning, I would have spanked you with it.

And just for the record everyone, it was not me!!!! I got wasted enough to do some crazy booty dancing last Saturday night,:shakehead: but none of it was a strip tease!!!

The strip tease was on her stripper pole that is mounted in her dive trailer...

that was later that evening.....

:And just for the record everyone, it was not me!!!!

No....they are unfamiliar tatas.......I don't recognize them (so they can't be yours)and I have a picture of the owner from the back but I don't know the person. I thought Snepdiver would be a good person to ask for help since he is fairly mature, has an understanding wife in MadKat, and is purient purveyor of ladies treasures. I'm sure Snepdiver would look at the photos in an objective investigatory manner and help me make an identification.:wink:

:

I'll attest to that...

when Denise DOES strip, it's not a tease, it's more a case of assault.

You two haven't seen a real strip of me....I don't think you could handle it....

Just don't be doing any of your aerial surveillance in my backyard by the pool this summer and you won't have to worry about it. :D

Just don't be doing any of your aerial surveillance in my backyard by the pool this summer and you won't have to worry about it. :D

p_344415.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom