Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Springfest in a word was awesome!! There was a great bunch of people there!! The food was so good I wanted to take half of them home with me ....you know to be my chef :wink: We had some excellent dives and my son cleared his ears and made it to dive number 97. Only two to go and then he'll hit 100!!! (He decided to look for warmer water for that one.) :D

Those were cute pictures of Kathy with the boys. I'll have to get copies of those :)

LOL...Thanks Clay.

my son cleared his ears and made it to dive number 97. Only two to go and then he'll hit 100!!! (He decided to look for warmer water for that one.) :D

Looks like a little too much fest there D! :D

Or is that the new /I]math. :eyebrow: When I was in grade school we added 3 to 97 to get 100! :shakehead:

No No!!! He has to do two more.........and then he will be ready to do the grand 100th!!! ...but yes, there was much fest involved in last weekend....:D

No No!!! He has to do two more.........and then he will be ready to do the grand 100th!!! ...but yes, there was much fest involved in last weekend....:D

This Andy?

wow... I remember when he started diving... :D (I think)

I guess he got over that issue with clearing his ears that he had on a dive with us a couple years ago....

Back
Top Bottom