Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know where Panama City is!

So, are you a chick?

if so, are you hot?

if so, how do you feel about monkeys, stuck in horrible relationships with weazels, and that are interested in hot chicks, which the weazel is certainly not...

if you're just a dude, do you want a weazel?

I'm guessing that kalik is a beer. :D

do you like beer?

:rofl3:

OW!!!!

dang, that weazel sure is good at sneaking up on me when I am typing bad things.....

weaselsmackcopy.jpg

Kalik is the beer of the Bahamas. Kalik Gold is beer that you can ONLY get in the Bahamas. :depressed:

(Sorry, Kalik.....didn't mean to answer for you. I just read back and found out that that is your username....I thought someone has just mentioned it and was asking about it.)

Thank all you guys for the warm welcome. Yes I LOVE beer and diving. Yes I braved the warm waters of the gulf this morning and shot some fish. Pics to follow. Now comes the cleaning of the boat at the slip (while drinking beer) and cleaning the fish (while drinking beer). Thanks again guys
K

Here are the results of todays catch. They look small but they are legal. With a 4 knot current and viz about 8 feet We were lucky to get those
K

Back
Top Bottom