Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Carolyn!! He would enjoy that. He likes to be punished.

hi guys I am new to this site and wonder if it was ok and how would i possibly be a part of your merry group? I am just an average diver that dives about once a week or so. I would sure love to participate in your group. Thanks K

hi guys I am new to this site and wonder if it was ok and how would i possibly be a part of your merry group? I am just an average diver that dives about once a week or so. I would sure love to participate in your group. Thanks K

fresh meat folks! [evil grin]!

welcome to the skallywag festival! :mooner:

I know where Panama City is!

So, are you a chick?

if so, are you hot?

if so, how do you feel about monkeys, stuck in horrible relationships with weazels, and that are interested in hot chicks, which the weazel is certainly not...

if you're just a dude, do you want a weazel?

OW!!!!

dang, that weazel sure is good at sneaking up on me when I am typing bad things.....

belatedkitty.jpg

I will owe you a cocktail and a spanking at Springfest! :D

Carolyn:shark2:

that so could be taken the "wrong" way...

maybe she REALLY wants to make it up to you Frank... :D

Ok ..K..is male..if you had read his profile you would have known that...So tell Weazel there is still Males out there...she just needs to look further than her front door...

Last edited:
Ok ..K..is male..if you had read his profile you would have known that...So tell Weasel there is still Males out there...she just needs to look further than her front door...

I have been with the weazel so long, I forgot how to look for such things...

that's so sad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom