Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kalik,

You probably were much more diplomatic than I would have been. I am happy to be called a shark hugger. We have targets set up at our lake to "practice" spearfishing. I never "practice" at the expense of wildlife. What I shoot I take. It's these kind of J-O's that give spearfishing a bad reputation. The fact that they had speared the shark many times proved what idiots they really are. They are just lucky they had to face you and not me! I think one of them would have had a trident "accidently" stuck in their behind if they had been smart with me! Yknow...their butt just happened to get in the way!:jaws:

Carolyn:shark2:

That is so sweet!! Thank you!!

You are welcome!

Did you get anything? I got my wife a tea setting. You know pretty china cup and saucers with extra plates. Hmm., she doesn't drink tea, wonder what she wanted it for! :D

You are welcome!

Did you get anything? I got my wife a tea setting. You know pretty china cup and saucers with extra plates. Hmm., she doesn't drink tea, wonder what she wanted it for! :D

I got dive equipment.:D A new single wing for my backplate because after I used it with the double wing for doubles I loved it so much I wanted to dive it with singles also. I also got a nice big SMB and compression sleeve to attach it to my backplate to use while diving on Brandy's boat. He told me I better not get lost. He knows my history of getting lost on land with a gps in my navigator.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom