Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

folks will forget about it once they see your upcomfing Vortoberfest pics! :rofl3:

Ummmmm No. I am now in the "I have been witnessed" protection program.

Ummmmm No. I am now in the "I have been witnessed" protection program.

I see

178423376v2_240x240_Front.jpg

""No Conversation ?"" That's just wrong!!!

No!!!! Just acting like one :shakehead:

You better be glad I am such a nice guy and a gentleman. Nixon had the Watergate tapes erased, Clinton sent Monica's sweater to the drycleaners, and I "accidentally" lost the video of Denise's escapades.

The things we do for the sake of the common good..................

He he he...Spankings anyone? lol!

Denise, just get used to the fact that anything we do will NEVER go away!

Carolyn:shark2:

I found the neatest idea for a paddle while visiting Brandy and Wendy the last couple of days. They had one of those long paint stirrers. Just the right snap without inflicting too much pain. I WILL have one before the next fest. :D Oh and I tried it out. Works pretty good doesn't it Brandy? :wink:

Yet a few leaked out. We must not have anymore of those security leaks. ....for "your" own good. :wink:

You better be glad I am such a nice guy and a gentleman. Nixon had the Watergate tapes erased, Clinton sent Monica's sweater to the drycleaners, and I "accidentally" lost the video of Denise's escapades.

Er, none of those ended well, did they?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom