Just got an Atmos 2...any tips on loading the software on XP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In my experience all their software releases are buggy. I have downloaded and tried all their varients. The version that works best for me is the originial version I got in December 2004, Version 1.0.2. It has problems with saving the database and a few other issues. My solution has been to use the Aeris software to download the computer data, but then move it directly into ScuBase. If you haven't tried Scubase load the demo and give it a whirl. They are receptive to new feature requests, incorporating a sugestion I made within a few months. Updates are free and it has been bug free for me.

On the subject of getting the cable to make perfect contact this seems to be a hit or miss proposition, We have 3 of these computers and they are all touchy, a friend has one and has no trouble.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom