Just got back from a weekend with bp/wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, its been fun even if we don't agree.

Good luck. Hope that we'll still see you around.:bounce:

Raybo, I don't know if your rig will accommodate this arrangement. However, this past weekend we set up a diver who doesn't have a can light.

The 7 foot hose loops under the belt knife, which is disposed just to the left of the buckle.

I'd never would have guessed that this would work. However, in practice it seems OK.

Would your rig work in this configuration?

NortheastWrecks bubbled....

Raybo, I don't know if your rig will accommodate this arrangement. However, this past weekend we set up a diver who doesn't have a can light.

The 7 foot hose loops under the belt knife, which is disposed just to the left of the buckle.

Thanks, but I don't think so. The knife actually attaches horizontally under a small front flap that covers waistbelt. My Cobra mount to a retrator right next to it. So don't think that will work. Already other stuff routed there.

Just went back and looked at Tinman's link. Didn't see it this morning, but I saw it now. Looks like there's a litlle Hose Clip hanging form a D-ring. I have one located just where a can light would hang if I used one. First thought was getting it back in place, but guess if I had to deploy it for OOA situation, that would be a secondary issue to deal with.

Thanks Guys. I'll let you know what I come up with, and if it worked.

Back
Top Bottom