Just got back from Cozumel...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

viajerochevere:
BradMM, how did you get that deal?

First of all, we didn't book a "dive trip" so, any time we do, it costs extra. I would expect - just my guess - that those are a bit higher. If we decide to do that, we just book it once we get there.

Yes, the food is not GREAT but I guess I'm not that picky and I'm not there to eat. I'd book a cruise if that was a big concern. Still, it may be different than what I'm used to but I've always been content with the food.

My wife watches the Sunday paper for the Funjet specials and finds good deals. Plus, we live in Texas, close to San Antonio, so our air fare is probably cheaper than other places in the country.

Hope that helps!

96diver96:
Very cool pic. Any others? :)

Well, we have some of each other underwater but nothing very exciting. We used a disposable camera and scanned them so some of the images aren't that great.

My avatar was done the same way last year. That's me without the dorsal fin. :wink:

BradMM:
Well, we have some of each other underwater but nothing very exciting. We used a disposable camera and scanned them so some of the images aren't that great.

My avatar was done the same way last year. That's me without the dorsal fin. :wink:

I just wondered what the snorkeling looked like there. It's easy to find SCUBA pics all over the web, but snorkeling shots are hard to find (other than the generic ones travel agencies love to use. :sleeping:).

Sorry, did not see it was the snorkeling forum. I would not go to Cozumel to snorkel, there are much better places to go for that. Cozumel has never been known for great snorkeling....diving on the other hand..yes.

I have to disagree with this. I have been diving for the last 3 years, but before that, I did a lot of snorkeling for the previous 20 years, and Cozumel was always one of our favorite spots for the excellent snorkeling with lots of shallow coral heads. Many of the non-divers that I know still agree that Cozumel was an excellent destination for snorkeling. I would be curious as to where the best spots are in Cozumel currently, because I still go back there with non-divers from time to time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom