just got certified in catalina!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on your certification Bruce!

NOW GO DIVE MAN!!!

Where are you located? Something to consider is joining a local dive club (though I have to say, Scubaboard does seem like a club sometimes)...great way to meet more divers, share experiences, learn, etc. Also, as soon as possible, go for your AOW...you'll enjoy it even more!! Continuous training not only makes sense from the experience aspect, but it is also a great way to meet other divers. Dont forget to check out the Wrinkles ans Mo2vation events.

Cheers!!

im located in socal orange county to be exact

Lots of people dive Vets Park at Redondo on Wed. nights. Interesting submarine canyon. Trips out of Oxnard and Ventura to Anacapa are good intro boat trips with depth usually 25 to 45 ft. Some nice boats up there include Sunfish, Peace, Spectre, and Explorer. Pacific Star out of Redondo also very nice, as are Sundiver and Great Escape out of Long Beach, and Magician out of San Pedro.

Jim

Bruce3:
im located in socal orange county to be exact

Lots of S'board members there Bruce...you'll have no problem finding SOMEONE to dive with =)

yeah i have three buddies who are certified who have two other buddies who are too and those guys have boats :D . but im always looking for more buddies. the only drag is school is keeping me out of the water. as soon as i get that on lock down i'll be in the water more often.

Bruce3:
yeah i have three buddies who are certified who have two other buddies who are too and those guys have boats :D . but im always looking for more buddies. the only drag is school is keeping me out of the water. as soon as i get that on lock down i'll be in the water more often.

Not sure where you live but you can always find dive buddies at Redondo, Vets Park.

Check this site out: www.divevets.com

Scubaboard has monthly beach and boat dives that are great to join.

Welcome to the addiction call diving. Check out the Oct 14th Wrinkle Dive and bring
along your dive buddies. Also check out www.southcoastdivers.com for a group that is very active in the OC beach dives. Dive safe and I'm sure we'll meet up some day soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom