just surfacing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FL.

MnLakeDiver,

Well, grab another freshly filled tank of air, slip on your gear, and resubmerge with us! Use your new buoyancy control skills to check out all the sections--and if you want to get rid of that 7mm baby for while, check the travel section: the Caribbean might just change your whole outlook on life!

Joewr

JoelW... I was a life gard and taught snorkiling here so I know the water isn't always cold, it just seems that way. I'm from just west of Minneapolis maby when I finish my cert. we can hook up to dive.

GP... Yea I was looking at a dive trip to lake "orebegone" for some cavern diving after I get some experance and hook up with some good dive buddies.

joewr... I made the "mistake" of doing a resort dive in Cancun in march, that was enugh to begine my obsesion.

any of you noticing my spelling... there is another thred were I plainly state my dyslexiea, a disability who's name was thought of by the same joker that the name for the speech impedament making it hard to pronounce "sp" shoupd be lisp.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom