Just took a pci/psi visual course. Looking for more precise information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should have taken the class from Mark, the owner. Then you could have spent at least an hour of that time learning about how many astronauts he knows and why he is smarter than any of them.
I did take my second class from Mark, and IIRC, he was too exuberant to limit it to an hour.

I did take my second class from Mark, and IIRC, he was too exuberant to limit it to an hour.
Mine was with Mark about 9 yrs ago (2007?). We spent an insane amount of time on 6351 cylinders - all of which was useless parroting of CGA-DOT lobbying points on why 6351 cylinders are "safe" (zero recognition that safe is in the eye of the beholder).

Nothing on astronauts that I recall, also nothing on steel cylinders worth remembering. Although I do recall I was supposed to "renew" my industry leading credentials with them many years ago. That was repeated many times.

Back
Top Bottom