Key West Padi Dive Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I and 3 other divers are looking to do some dives in Key West in late June.
This is only our second season diving and we are looking for some recomendations for dive shops that also provide dive guides as part of the cost. I dont care if they are PADI or not. Also, are there any nice places to stay in Key West where you can do some shore dives on your own? :)

(Oh Crap, the Shore diving in the Keys zombie)

OK ,
I just made light of it, but there is no shore diving worth your time in the Keys, other than a couple of little patch reefs, and I do mean little, like a boulder every 100 yards.
This is not what you are looking for.

And on a brighter note, my dang key just to the left of the letter M just quick working on my keyboard.

Chug
Had a broken keyboard.

Last edited:
I and 3 other divers are looking to do some dives in Key West in late June.
This is only our second season diving and we are looking for some recomendations for dive shops that also provide dive guides as part of the cost. I dont care if they are PADI or not. Also, are there any nice places to stay in Key West where you can do some shore dives on your own? :)

Tayz,
I'm going to KW with a group heading down next weekend and I might try to squeeze in a trip to the Vandy while I'm there. We're getting there Friday so if you guys are in town for that and want to check it out, let me know. I'm going to try to book this weekend. From what I've seen OW divers have a mandatory guide through some operators for about $30 so that might help out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom